Safari Club International is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, full benefits, and a generous retirement plan. Headquartered in the heart of Arizona's lush Sonoran Desert, SCI is looking for professional staff who are dedicated to holding the organization's charitable tenets to their highest standard.
- Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst - FP&A
Supports management’s planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information; recommending actions. Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data. Provides financial consulting and strategic support for the management team including preparing presentations, capital expenditure analysis, new business opportunity analysis, departmental and company-wide key performance indicator and ratio analysis, and other projects requested by management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support “optimal” business decision making by being data-driven and providing a platform of high quality and excellence.
- Conservation Research Coordinator
This position is responsible for the coordination and day-to-day supervision of Safari Club International Foundation’s (SCIF) wildlife conservation grants program. This includes engaging with actual and potential grant recipients, preparing grant applications on behalf of SCIF, evaluating proposals and project reports, tracking accounting and reporting requirements related to grants management, and generating internal and external communications about the SCI grants program.
- Social Media Intern
Safari Club International is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube and LinkedIn (PC and Mobile). They will be responsible for monitoring and postings on social networks, identifying and participating in applicable online forums, engaging in online outreach and brand promotion.
To apply for any open positions please send a resume and a cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safari Club International is the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and in promoting wildlife conservation worldwide.
SCI is committed to:
- Providing value to members by shaping legislation and policies that protect the freedom to hunt locally, nationally and internationally.
- Keeping members informed regarding issues that impact hunting while educating and entertaining members with engaging articles about the rich heritage of hunting in all forms of media.
- Providing a community for hunters worldwide where camaraderie is enjoyed and expert information is exchanged, and where members are able to participate in a market for quality hunting goods and services.
- Promoting a positive image of hunters and portraying them as responsible citizens who fund wildlife conservation, education and other programs which benefit the community.
SCI Human Resources
4800 West Gates Pass Road
Tucson, AZ 85745
Email: Human Resources