Safari Club International is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, full benefits, and a generous retirement plan. Headquartered in the heart of Arizona's lush Sonoran Desert, SCI is looking for professional staff who are dedicated to holding the organization's charitable tenets to their highest standard.
- Chapter Service Specialist - Location: Remote
This position is responsible for supporting the SCI chapter network and Regional Representatives for an assigned geographical area. Significant travel is required. Supports existing chapters and promotes new chapter growth and development. Serves as the primary liaison between SCI Headquarters and the chapter network. Extensive travel is required.
- Major Gifts Manager - Location: Flexible
The Major Gifts Manager will be responsible for the management, cultivation, major gift solicitation, and stewardship of their own portfolio of donors and prospects. In addition, the Major Gifts Manager will work with the Executive Director to support high-level fundraising efforts for Safari Club International Foundation's (SCIF) comprehensive fundraising campaign. The incumbent must be comfortable in dealing with a diverse group of individuals including, but not limited to, top Government Officials, foreign Diplomats, business leaders as well as individuals in the wildlife field. This position requires the incumbent to travel 50% of the time including mandatory travel to the SCI Annual Hunters Convention for 5-7 days during the first week of February.
- Regional Manager of Government Relations - State
The incumbent will work on governmental relations matters for SCI on matters involving state laws and regulations related to hunting within the U.S., within either the Eastern or Western region of the U.S. Incumbents must be dependable, enthusiastic, detail oriented, resourceful, and possess strong verbal and written communications skills. This position will report to the Director of Government Relations in the SCI Washington, D.C. headquarters office. It is a telecommuting position that will work remotely. This requires a high degree of self-motivation, efficient management of time, and ability to relate to supervisor and peers from a remote location.
To apply for any open positions please send a resume and a cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safari Club International is the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and in promoting wildlife conservation worldwide.
SCI is committed to:
- Providing value to members by shaping legislation and policies that protect the freedom to hunt locally, nationally and internationally.
- Keeping members informed regarding issues that impact hunting while educating and entertaining members with engaging articles about the rich heritage of hunting in all forms of media.
- Providing a community for hunters worldwide where camaraderie is enjoyed and expert information is exchanged, and where members are able to participate in a market for quality hunting goods and services.
- Promoting a positive image of hunters and portraying them as responsible citizens who fund wildlife conservation, education and other programs which benefit the community.
SCI Human Resources
4800 West Gates Pass Road
Tucson, AZ 85745
Email: Human Resources