This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Membership department by assisting in various capacities to achieve departmental goals and help enhance and maximize revenue production. Primary responsibilities include sales and marketing promotions with trackable results, best in the industry marketing communication, implementing and overseeing sweepstakes and member driven promotions, and assist in creating new member benefits.
Rec Min: $34,649.06
Rec Mid: $43,311.07
Rec Max: $51,974.09
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “other related duties as assigned.”
- Schedules appointments, conference calls, manages and updates calendar for the department with other SCI departments, vendors, potential leads, associated parties, etc. as required. Detailed note-keeping and document retention will be requested for all meetings.
- Maintains a current list of all Corporate Sponsors, merchandise partners, and licensees and works with other SCI departments to maintain relationships with these parties as it relates across departments and business need.
- Works in communicating within SCI departments to identify additional sources of revenue.
- Takes charge of collaborating with the Sales, Membership, and IT department on licensing, building and promoting the ShopSCI store front as well as any other SCI E-Commerce efforts.
- Assists in the creation of ad campaigns for merchandising efforts.
- Assists in other sales and communications-related tasks, including the processing and tracking of advertising elements of various media as needed.
- Assists in monitoring and tracking profitability, performance, and expenditures of merchandising products.
- Works collaboratively with the Chapter Service Team as well as the Membership Department to maintain and attract vendors for the Chapter Fundraising Catalog (contacts can grow to be Corporate Sponsors, Merchandising Opportunities, Licensees, etc.).
- Assists with maintaining inventory of Merchandising and Member apparel, swag, donations, Chapter incentives, etc.
- Assists in working with the Membership team to develop new member benefits through the contacts of Corporate Sponsors, merchandise partners, Chapter Fundraising Catalog vendors, licensees, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties, skills, and efforts. Position descriptions are not intended to form contractual relationships between the employee and the organization but are intended to be a reflection of the primary elements of a specific job.
Must demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, hunting as an essential part of biologically sound and ethically responsible international wildlife management.
SCOPE AND COMPLEXITY
Incumbents are called upon to be resourceful problem solvers, resolve conflicting priorities and maintain professional decorum. The position routinely interacts with senior management, as well as other employees at all levels of the organization. The position also interacts with outside vendors and service providers.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENT FACTORS
Essential functions are performed in a typical office environment and require operation commonly used office machines and equipment.
The position requires a 2 year degree, and at least 4 years of marketing or related experience. Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, attention to detail, organizational skills and exceptional customer service.
Must be proficient with spreadsheet, word processing, database, multi-media, and graphic presentation software programs and have the ability to become proficient with proprietary software needed for the performance of the essential functions of the position.
Preferred qualifications to include retail sales experience, e-commerce website creation and promotion, social media marketing, email marketing and experience working with teams.
To apply for any open positions please send a resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.