SCI’s Hunter Information Service is designed to provide members with the information resources they need on all things hunting. We’ll help you research a hunting destination, a game species, hunting operators, hunting-related services and the latest legal requirements affecting your hunting travel.
With continually increasing regulations affecting travel with firearms, hunting in different destinations and the export/import of trophies, it is more important than ever that hunters be as informed as possible. SCI is your best source of information, advice and resources. Think of our Hunter Information Service as a reference library that you can visit 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To be launched in stages through 2019, the SCI Hunter Information Service will:
- Put contact information at your fingertips for conservation departments and hunting associations around the world
- Provide quick and easy access to rules and regulations affecting your hunting and travel
- Give you what you need to know to import your hunting trophies
- Line up the resources to research your next hunting destination
- Compile information on game species, how to hunt them and where
- Build a searchable database of SCI member hunt reports on destinations and outfitters globally
- Post a directory and searchable database of SCI convention exhibitors and sponsors offering services and products you need to hunt, travel, import trophies and enjoy the hunting lifestyle
- Develop a fact checker database to debunk the invalid and inaccurate reports about hunting and sustainable use conservation in the general media and on social media.
Visit this page often to find new resources and services that will be posted as they are developed in the coming months.
Hunter Hotline Service
In addition to our online information service, SCI also provides the Hunter Hotline Service. Call or email our hotline when you have questions about the latest developments on US Fish & Wildlife requirements for trophy imports, the effects of various legislation on your hunting plans, traveling with firearms, or how current events may affect your hunting travel.
Our Hunter Hotline Service will help you get answers to your questions, make informed decisions and resolve any problems you may encounter.
Access the Hunter Hotline Now!
If you are already an SCI member, you have access to the Hunter Hotline and so much more. Click below to login and you will find the Hunter Hotline under your Member Resources.View Now
Not a member and want access to benefits like the Hunter Hotline? Become a member of SCI today to gain access to member exclusive pages and perks.Learn More